2007-07-04

Shankar Dada Audio Release




























An Extract about the audio release funcion from idlebrain

Audio of Chiranjeevi’ latest film Shankar Dada Zindabad was launched in a great fashion at a function held at Shilpa Kala Vedika on the night of 4 July.

This function is graced by Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun, Srikanth, Karishma Kotak, Mamata Mohandas, Prabhu Deva, K Raghavendra Rao, Trivikram Srinivas, SJ Surya, VN Aditya, ML Kumar Chowdary, Aswini Dutt, MS Raju, Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao, Dil Raju, Gemini Kiran. Ravi Shankara Prasad, Manohar Prasad, T Trivikrama Rao, Addala Chanti and Devi Sri Prasad.

Song No. Song details released by
1 Good Morning Hyderabad
Shankar Mahadevan & Vidya
Allu Arjun
2 Chandramama Kosame
Chitra & Venu
Karishma Kotak
3 Aakaleste Annampedatha
Mamata Mohan Das & Naveen
Mamata Mohandas
4 Bhugolamanta
Adnan Sami & Gopika Purnima
Prabhudeva & Paruchuri
5 Mahatma Gandhi K Raghavendra Rao & C Aswini Dutt
6 Jagadeka Veeruniki Athiloka Sundari MS Raju & KL Narayana
7 Good Morning Hyd Remix Allu Arvind & K Devi Vara Prasad

Venkatesh released the audio cassette and gave the first unit to Pawan Kalyan. Pawan Kalyan launched the audio cd and gave the first unit to K Raghavendra Rao

Chiranjeevi said, “The most precious thing for me in the world is the affection and enthusiasm showered by my fans. Devi Sri Prasad gave good music to Shankar Dada MBBS. He gave better music than that film for Shankar Dada Zindabad. All songs in this film are superb. Sometimes, I feel jealous of the multi talents possessed by Devi Sri Prasad. The story of this film is a lighter vein subject. I selected Prabhudeva as a director for this film because of the poetic feel in this direction of NVNV film. Pawan Kalyan did a small appearance in Shankar Dada MBBS. He also did a memorable role in the climax of Shankar Dada Zindabad. There will be 2/3 dialogues for him. Pawan Kalyan is going to be the sweet we eat after completing a meal like Shankar dada Zindabad. A big hero attending the function of another hero shows the healthy atmosphere in Telugu Film industry. I would like to thank Venkatesh for attending this function. Chota K Naidu has taken very good care of the film. I would like to thank all my artists and technicians. Karishma Kotak brought a fresh flavor to the film with her good looks and performance. (Chiranjeevi hugged Karishma Kotak and entertained in his style by murmuring - maa aavidaki cheppakandi). I would like to appreciate Mamata Mohandas for possessing great beauty and voice at the same time. The producers made this film in an uncompromising fashion. I am feeling proud of Gemini Film Circuit. I want to congratulate Srikanth for his performance in recently released Operation Duryodhana. Paruchuri brothers penned very sensible dialogues. One should not encourage audio/video piracy."

Pawan Kalyan said, “I would like to thank all my brothers who attended this function. I always wanted to do at least a small role in Chiranjeevi’s film. I am acting like a representative of all the fans. My dialogue in the film represents the heart beat of all the fans. It took me 18 years to fulfill my dream of becoming hero.”

Venkatesh said, “Shankar Dada MBBS is a bit hit. I hope that Shankar Dada Zindabad will become a bigger hit.”

Devi Sri Prasad said, “I am feeling glad to work for this film. I had the desire to watch Gandhi film while doing rerecording of Shankar Dada Zindabad. I would like to thank VN Aditya who helped with to compose a song for this film. We all know what a great dancer Chiranjeevi is. And when we have Prabhudeva directing him, sky is the limit.”

Shankar Dada Zindabad... Hu..Ha..Hu..Ha..

::::: More Videos :::::




1 comments:

uday bhaskar said...

mickel will leave mike by seeing dance in this fillm